What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Time Machine Data East 1988

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Up for sale is my nice Time Machine pinball.

Great fun game where you get to go back in time to the 50’s (when you achieve multiball) and the machine reverts to real chimes, far out!

Fantastic sounds and light show, you can see this actual machine being played here........

Really enjoyed having this but the usual space constraints have pushed it to the firing line.

Works perfectly and I have recently stripped it down and replaced all the rubbers etc. The time warp ramp is lovely and there are no broken plastics as far as I can see.

I believe this used to be Andy N’s machine.

When I was stripping it down I found a 50p that was probably used in the game so as it belongs to the game I have stuck it (only with a dab of mastic) to the glass as this was where coins were lined up back in the day. It can easily be removed, I think its cute but then I am quite sad!

Good Points

• Good condition for its age
  • Perfect Time Warp ramp
  • New MPU board
  • New Rubbers
  • LED’s
  • Back glass is nice

Bad Points

• Usual marks, scuffs and age related knocks

I’m sure I’ve forgotten a load of stuff, just ask me any questions. As always viewing is welcome.

Asking for £2500 please. I am very close to Bognor Regis and Martin is a regular visitor.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG13.JPG14.JPG15.JPG16.JPG

I’m buying this from Matt, and very excited.

An interesting backstory…. My dad bought one of these for the family when I was a kid (it must have been new, or only used for a few years).

Now my brother who collects pins has one in Canada (and he has eight others) and I love playing it when I’m there visiting.

Now this will be my first pin, and I’ll get to play it with my kids!

And thanks to Matt for being kind and patient as I figure out how this all works. Excited to hear from Martin and get this moved to London.

Back
Top Bottom