What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TiltTopper

Think they are pretty decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got the lotr topper and it’s really good, IJ topper looks amazing and fancy that.

I bought the Willy wonka one from them. To echo what Lee has said the topper was good quality when it finally arrived but their customer service is shocking. Mine took 10 weeks and it was like pulling teeth trying to get a tracking number. Constant excuses like ‘I’m not at the office this week’ ‘A girl in the office posted it but she is sick today so I don’t know what she has done with it’ ‘She is on holiday now for 2 weeks but I promise it’s been sent’ ‘Give it another couple of weeks it’s definitely sent’ etc

I got the impression that it’s a one man band and these are his sideline and he can’t make the toppers quick enough. That’s not a problem just tell customers it’s going to be X amount of weeks

I would order from him again but then just forget about it until it turns up

John.

They are good, have had a few, waiting on 2 at the moment, may be he could ship with mine. I've had to chase recently, Dan has a backlog on JP toppers.

John.

They are good, have had a few, waiting on 2 at the moment, may be he could ship with mine. I've had to chase recently, Dan has a backlog on JP toppers.
me and spadge have been waiting well over 3 months for our toppers ive only just got my topper for Jurassic

John.

Thanks Ian but it sounds like if I add one more to your order it could delay it by 3+ months.

In fact, I think I'll think again on this one.

My 2 are finally in the country, but been at HRW for over a week!

Ordered Jan!

My 2 are finally in the country, but been at HRW for over a week!

Ordered Jan!
Your lucky I ordered a new iron man topper for my vault after waiting 3 months I started chasing Dan
Despite being told it had been shipped I got no reply after a few messages got a refund with no comment 🙄

Chased him many times, was going to do a paypal refund twice, finally shipped after saying delayed due to BLM riots

Back
Top Bottom