What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Throw your WPC projects at me

thejefu

Site Supporter
Alias
magicwizard
I'm looking for an abandoned WPC project anyone might have to add a second to my collection.

For anyones piece of mind this isn't a for profit endevour, I'm trying to build myself a collection of a few machines and really enjoyed the process with my first project which was a System 11. Feels to me like every system I own I need to resurrect so, if you have anything horrendously broken or something that you want to see resurrected but don't have the time or money to do it yourself, I'd love to consider it for my next pin. Will consider any condition project granted the playfields are mostly complete and in acceptable condition for a players pin.

I'm looking for something with a little more shot selection and wizardry than EATPM, thus my interest in the early to mid 90s. I'd love something like a Roadshow, WCS or a JD but happy to consider anything. I'm not that familiar with a great number of pins so it's always an opportunity to research new pins.

Not interested in ready to go pins so please don't offer them. I'm in this for the process, the opportunity to learn and for the slow cash burn.

Thanks again!

I understand but if you want to refurbish the machine you will need a bunch of money I think it is better to buy a complete machine.
4xleg 70£
Lockdown bar 30-50£
Glass 30-40£
Translite 100£
All the board 500£ if you are lucky
And you dont know what else is missing under the playfield
The last working JD sold on ebay less than 1600

This is a big lottery.

Back
Top Bottom