What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This looks a bargain lol

Doesn't sound promising but ......You know just sometimes they can be worth following up. I have known non pinball people look at 90s machines and think they are from the 60s or 70s . When I grabbed my infamous £200 WH20 ....the guy selling had no clue about it ...it could just have easily been a MM or a ropey old EM. To him it was 'a pinball machine'.

This 'bargain' is a 1970 Bally Trail Drive if anyone was wondering. Thought I'd ask as they are in my neck of the woods.
The picture they sent me was fantastic...
btd.jpg

Sorry I'm relatively new and haven't heard the tale. But that's amazing.

No worries dude, I'm only messing ;) The Sgt has been banned from talking about this particular deal on the forum as it makes the rest of us very, very jealous :nono:

No worries dude, I'm only messing ;) The Sgt has been banned from talking about this particular deal on the forum as it makes the rest of us very, very jealous :nono:

The sad thing is I have told the story so often I have even bored myself .......:bored:

BUT :eyebrows: ......in a nutshell .....3 years ago, ebay, non working pinball buy it now £200 , I pulled the trigger, it was a non booting Wh20, I reseated the 5v connector, it booted :thumb: I was happy.

Oh and Trail Drive is a really cool EM .... I'd be tempted, ......if it was £200

Back
Top Bottom