What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theatre of Magic

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Guys and Gals.

I'm thinking about trading my TOM. Preferably for a TAF.

If anyone might be interested, give me a shout.

:cool:

Dean

Hi Dean,

I am currently looking for a ToM. I have a number of pins for trade - but none at the same value, so could do part-ex, or if you have a price, I could purchase out-right. The pins are JY, DM, FS and BR. I can take pics, provide details if needed. Do you have any pictures/info on the ToM?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy

Ideally I am looking to trade for a TAF but I will consider other options.

I will take some pics when I get home and upload them along with a description etc.

Dean

SCTOMA membership Dean ??
biggrin-1.png

GrizZ' date=' post: 1690256 said:
SCTOMA membership Dean ??
biggrin-1.png

LMAO!!!!
biggrin-1.png
:D

I knew I'd be hearing from you Ive!!! Too funny. Just spat my coffee out all over my keyboard.

Oh, and yes! I shall expect my membership card in the post.

No, to be fair I do not hate the game!

It's just that after a couple of months it's just not holding my interest and I would rather have something else that might.
rolleyes-1.gif

Paul' date=' post: 1690263 said:
Thats unusual.... I hate the bloody game!!!

God damn it paul! I'm trying to trade this game. Stop putting everybody off!
wink-1.png

Forgot to mention that I stripped this down and gave it a damn good clean 2 weeks ago.

I also added:

New rubbers

New balls

New star posts

New lane guides

New slingshot plastics

New trunk

New trunk target decal

It also comes with an additional new trunk, and new decals for the spinner, spirit ring and trap door.

Over and out.

Oh no - it is me - i just couldn't get on with it. I know of others that loved it
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom