What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Walking Dead (TWD)

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Hello,

Apparently this game is total crap, so someone must be desperate to shift their game.

Premium features preferred, but Pro considered. I'm in no particular hurry so PM me if you want to discuss.

I would've bagged @Judge Dreads as it was ideal, but the timing was off by about 4weeks, as it often is. :mad:
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/walking-dead-premium-huo.32871/

I've never seen a single episode of the telly programme either. Nor have i ever shot at or runaway from an actual zombie.

Thanks.

Hello,

Apparently this game is total crap, so someone must be desperate to shift their game.

Premium features preferred, but Pro considered. I'm in no particular hurry so PM me if you want to discuss.

I would've bagged @Judge Dreads as it was ideal, but the timing was off by about 4weeks, as it often is. :mad:

I've never seen a single episode of the telly programme either. Nor have i ever shot at or runaway from an actual zombie.

Thanks.
Yes, Utter garbage game so somebody sell me one cheap aswell

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I live with one - aka a teenage daughter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live with one - aka a teenage daughter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt you've ever shot her though (although the thought may have crossed your mind).

Our boy's merely 19months old - we have it all to look forward to... :cuckoo:

you should watch it, it's quite an entertaining TV show!

I'll hold you personally responsible if it goes on, and on, and on, and on, without getting anywhere... like Lost did.
It put me off watching most TV series for years. I reserve the little spare time i have for films, cycling and pins now.
Besides, Andrew Lincoln is still Simon from Teachers for me.

Ha, well don't watch it then, the first 3 seasons were great but it's just been dragging on recently, there's only so many story lines you can do about zombies I guess!

I'll hold you personally responsible if it goes on, and on, and on, and on, without getting anywhere... like Lost did.
It put me off watching most TV series for years. I reserve the little spare time i have for films, cycling and pins now.
Besides, Andrew Lincoln is still Simon from Teachers for me.
I'm the same. Not seen TWD series at all. Lost put me off all those years ago. Tried to get into Breaking bad but felt like they lost their way half way through season 2 when they spent 2 episodes chasing a bird around a studio. I'm a film man myself. I like it to actually have an end. I always find the acting/filming abit off in series. Can't really put my finger on it but it's not quite right

Tried to get into Breaking bad...
I always find the acting/filming abit off in series.
Can't really put my finger on it but it's not quite right
Same here - got bored. And Dexter.
TV usually has a lower budget and the current trend is to draw everything out to provide more advertising space (on TV) or keep subscribers subscribing (online). Never close anything otherwise how do you make another series!
Game of Thrones too. Balls to that.

I usually try and make the effort to watch the film/tv show if i haven't seen it and have the pinball.

I actually watched Congo when I bought congo... the walking dead is better than congo!

I usually try and make the effort to watch the film/tv show if i haven't seen it and have the pinball.

this should keep you busy then:

91k9ojyv9RL._SL1500_.jpg

Hello,

Thanks.

Also not into the TV series at all.

Yes, the game is total crap.

And one of the very few games that I have no plans to sell:D

Lighting on the premium really, really works - walker bombs also a big plus.

I'll hold you personally responsible if it goes on, and on, and on, and on, without getting anywhere... like Lost did. It put me off watching most TV series for years. I reserve the little spare time i have for films, cycling and pins now. Besides, Andrew Lincoln is still Simon from Teachers for me.

First 3 or 4 seasons were great. Try the first episode, which is basically a feature-length film. At least you'll know where Bicycle Girl mode comes from.

I liked it up to the point where the group finally gets to Terminus (which covers all the pin's modes). That made a perfect end for the series.

But of course it does go on and on. It's like Radio 4's The Archers but with shed-loads of zombies, violence and death instead of cake competitions and tractors.

Well the classic Twilight Zone is one of the best TV shows ever....so wouldn't be wasting your time :)

I find One Step Beyond the superior show by a long shot. And nothing tops the eerie music 'weird' that plays in every episode. To me it seems Twilight Zone 'modified' some of the One Step Beyond stories.

TWD has some great moments but also a lot of "hey lets sit down and talk about things". I still don't really understand why they wouldn't kill every walker they see. Letting them roam loose seems a very risky proposition. Also camping out in the middle of a city compared to taking over an island doesn't make much sense.

When the program is good, it's very very good. Some weeks though you do find yourself wondering why you're bothering

Back
Top Bottom