What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Simpsons Pinball Party

Jaybee

Registered
Bought from a dealer around 10 years ago, can't remember what I paid and in any event i traded in an Indiana Jones, so i really cant recall.

Only gets played occasionally now kids have grown up and 1 has left home . shouldnt be like that but the ipad seems more alluring to my student son
Helped by the lack of play, it is in very good physical nick imho as the photos will attest. Wife now refurbing the whole room and lack of play means i cant justify keeping it and the dartboard, but the pool table is staying.

there is an error message coming up when i start up, and i have photographed the error messages from the diagnostic menu. In reality the only fault i can detect is that once in the garage, it can sometimes take 3 or 4 attemptes to get the ball up to the lounge. but most of the time it works just fine .
Despite the error message, the garage door works just fine though i have read on other blogs this can be an issue.

happy to run any other diagnostics anyone would like and publish the results. i have heeded the advice of the site moderators and this is not an auction. In light of the (hopefully minor) error messages, I am pricing it at £2,650 (buyer must collect). I believe it is worth more than that but it is priced to allow for some repair costs.
Shame really but it would be better to have it used, rather than just an ornament. You are welcome to see it and play it before buying; we live near J5 of the M1.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

there has been a lot of interest already, so first to pay me will get it. i would prefer not to have to crate it etc so anyone who can collect will be at an advantage. hopefully will sort something out today

there has been a lot of interest already, so first to pay me will get it. i would prefer not to have to crate it etc so anyone who can collect will be at an advantage. hopefully will sort something out today
I call BS and drop out thanks but no thanks

Back
Top Bottom