What's new

Gone to Ebay The Shadow

unity_neil

Registered
I'm selling my Shadow.

I bought this back in November of Mr Dredds and it is everything he said it was. Re-decaled and in very good condition. There is a mylar over the sanctuary but no playfield wear.
Plays great, Purbas work well.

The key thing is I dont have room for both any more so the Thshadow has to go. £1500 Collection from Nuneaton.

Thanks

IMG_1255_zpsdc8807da-1.jpg

IMG_1254_zpsb6bb78cd-1.jpg

I'll take an offer..as long as its sensible :) can deliver fairly locally for fuel money (we have a jazz!)

Man, missed this one. I'll have to bid on ebay :-( If I win, is it OK to send Martin the deliveryman to collect? I'd prefer to play it, but I'm too far up north to come down all that way.

Man, missed this one. I'll have to bid on ebay :-( If I win, is it OK to send Martin the deliveryman to collect? I'd prefer to play it, but I'm too far up north to come down all that way.

Its not worth it unless you spend at least 6 hours behind the wheel of a buggered tranny van. Chuck in some friendly rush hour traffic and the days an adventure! Ooo OOO, dont forget chain smoking ciggies likes its going out of style and wondering if your back is ever going to straighten up again. And of course, my personal favourite of being bummed dry by dodgy sat nav software that all of a sudden, decides to send you 30 miles in the WRONG F*CKING DIRECTION!!!!

Yeah, get Martin.....:D

Back
Top Bottom