What's new

Sold The shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is very good Daz. I can highly recommend him.

Must be my beer talk manner....! ...and there's plenty more where they came from. :)

Happy to J+ & UK Vac boost them Daz (some Congo play, beer and bacon strips commission will do). Just send me pics/details of the Daytona. Will bump the existing J+ thread. Let me know if price or anything else has changed.

Coming soon to a cinema near you ..........

'RUDI - The True Story Of One Mans Quest To Sell One Machine And Buy Another ....Maybe. Possibly. And After Much Deliberation On A Public Forum'

WATCH in wonder as one man goes where few have gone before ...................a truly heart rending journey, a journey that asks questions of us all... what does it truly mean to 'let one go' ?? What if our dream is just 'too big' ??

SEE it now in slightly blurry, somewhat dark and if we are honest a bit cr*p 3D .

Certificate 12A. Some scenes may be unsuitable for children. Contains graphic depictions of ball polishing, rod pulling and extreme waxing.

Hang in there Rudi - I sold mine for £1500 at the play expo in Manchester last year and I could have sold it three times over!!!

Kev

I can't figure out how to do it hence the shop log still being open..... So there :p lol

I've also preliminary bought deans tz if he's decided to let it go or not by payday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom