What's new

Sold The shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeDogg1

Site Supporter
Well here it is guys. Due to only having room to have 2 machines it's time to move this one on. Was at the slam (turned off)

Good points:
Pf cleaned and polished within an inch of its life.
Sanctum had a tiny bit of wear but has been repaired, cleared and mylard.
Fully coin taker led'd.
Shopped last year (everything cleaned, all mechs and flippers rebuilt).
New legs.
Backbox restored and redecaled.
Re rubbered.
CPR repro full plastic set.
Zero faults.
No board hacks.
Custom 3d brick wall back board mod.
Sanctum led spotlamp

Bad points:
The normal decal wrinkling under the legs which is hidden by protectors I made.
The odd scrape to the sides of the cab nothing serious.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721138.911531.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721156.325106.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721167.191812.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721187.291882.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721197.958397.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721213.110808.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721227.458559.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721240.975324.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721256.675134.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721271.991765.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721283.395820.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721299.008547.jpg

For sale £1500 ONO or trade for
White water
Creech
Bsd

Or ones needing some work such as a cheap TZ, Ij &Taf (worth a try)

Other trades may be considered

Holy sh*t! That playfield is MINT! Awesome work. I've watched some vid tuts about making all the special multi-loop combo shots - just looks impossibly difficult but the daggers are a brilliant feature. Really nice looking pin. Gonna make someone very happy...

Holy sh*t! That playfield is MINT! Awesome work. I've watched some vid tuts about making all the special multi-loop combo shots - just looks impossibly difficult but the daggers are a brilliant feature. Really nice looking pin. Gonna make someone very happy...

Cheers

Yes it looked in great condition and I was looking forward to a game but never got chance.
Good luck with the sale Rudi.

Cheers guys now I just need some interest. I'm trying to get my high score back on it b4 it goes since it got wiped when I removed the head

I'm shocked your selling it actually Rudi, I think The Shadow is a fantastic machine, I'm nowhere near ready to sell mine. Yours looks to be in awesome shape too, better than mine.

It is a lovely looking game Rudi.

Come on people. Somebody out there must want a Shadow. This one looks like a beauty. Stick an offer in.

I'm shocked your selling it actually Rudi, I think The Shadow is a fantastic machine, I'm nowhere near ready to sell mine. Yours looks to be in awesome shape too, better than mine.

Well I need to progress up the pinball ladder the slam hasn't helped lol. I'd like something nice in its place for when mini me comes over again in sept. I'd of like to have taken him to the slam but I think the noise would be to much for his aspbergers

It's priced at the high end of a shadows value Rudi. Not saying it's not worth it. You've done a lot of work and it's a nice example but it's pitched at that person who REALLY wants a nice shadow. That person will come along but it'll take time.

If it was an average condition shadow and was advertised for £1150, it'd be gone to the person who thinks, "hmmm, I quite fancy one of those, sod it, I'll take a punt!!"

I must admit, I really fancy a shadow but I probably fall into the latter bracket

Hence why i put Ono because no matter how high or lowly priced something is everyone allways tries to haggle. Because greed is part of human nature. Therefor if I put it higher I might get a realistic offer. Plus dan told me to price it at that.

I even had people haggle when I had to sell my tropical fish which I priced really cheap lost loads on them bad boys

I'm not questioning your price mate. Just saying it may take longer to shift as you wait for that buyer.

Pinball prices are very subjective. Even on here.

I'm not questioning your price mate. Just saying it may take longer to shift as you wait for that buyer.

Pinball prices are very subjective. Even on here.

Wasn't having ago. Surprised noones even made a low ball offer had 3 enquiries but didn't come to anything. Depressing when you see ones last mins on here. Tbh I'd prefer a trade that way I don't have money in my pocket that I'll spend on non pinball stuff

Just put the price you actually want and stick to it :)

This could be solid advice here Rudi. The stuff that lasts minutes on here is the stuff that is priced to sell.

I think your Shadow looks like a very nice example and deserves to priced more than a ropey one. But if you want to get shot of it soon then perhaps it might be worth putting the 'no offers' price you have in mind.

This could be solid advice here Rudi. The stuff that lasts minutes on here is the stuff that is priced to sell.

I think your Shadow looks like a very nice example and deserves to priced more than a ropey one. But if you want to get shot of it soon then perhaps it might be worth putting the 'no offers' price you have in mind.

It's not that I want a quick sale though it would be nice I'm just impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom