What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow shop log

I was really surprised how good the Ronseal two part filler was - as strong as the miliput style epoxy and dried in 30 mins as opposed to the "overnight" it took with the epoxy.

Rudi - it certainly is :)

HELP guys!!!!! I discovered a new plastic in my CPR set that was missing from the original playfield. Now I have found where it goes I need 3 black plastic spacers (the same type used on return guide lanes that clip into the plastic hole - also used to mount lamp boards) and 3 hex head wood screws about 1 1/4 long as they screw into the wooden side rail.

Appreciate it if anyone can help as I can only source them in the states at the moment

Cheers Kev

FINISHED!!!!! - Anyway guys the job is done now ready for the NLP show at manchester on Friday!!
Lots more pics added of the next stages of my Shadow shop.
take a look here - coming along nicely - Day 13 and now as finished as it will get before the show!!
http://theshadowpinballshop.blogspot.co.uk

Looking forward to looking your shadow over and playing it new dos,if I get chance from nlp duties ,my shadow is as good as gets a real beauty,great work dude

Looking forward to looking your shadow over and playing it new dos,if I get chance from nlp duties ,my shadow is as good as gets a real beauty,great work dude
Do look me pudsey pinball would be good to meet to compare notes etc

Back
Top Bottom