What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow shop log

Good start I'm just restoring the back box on mine then she's complete. Hey I've got a file for a the sanctum outline and writing if you want it? I filled and airbrushed the grey and then laid over a water slide transfer of the outline and writing then cleared it and put some Mylar over it

Good start I'm just restoring the back box on mine then she's complete. Hey I've got a file for a the sanctum outline and writing if you want it? I filled and airbrushed the grey and then laid over a water slide transfer of the outline and writing then cleared it and put some Mylar over it
Hey rude dog that would be great!! Again thanks for all the help

I just went with the kit ,it looks great not sure on back box lighting looks too bright so may have to re jig that

Thanks rude dog so what do you print this on? can you buy water slide transfers for inkjet printers? And what was your paint mix to get the correct colour?

sheesh only just came on lol

I will have to email it I was going to share it on here for all to use but its to big
Thanks Rudi !!! I'm on a tight time schedule!!! what colour of paints did you mix to get the grey ??? any chance of a pic of yours ?

I emailed it did it arrive? I mixed white and black and a tiny bit of mauve it was a perfect watch when wet but dried a lil paler will take a pic now or have a gander on my shop log you will see it better then without the ramps ect on it.

Before
photo (9).JPG

after
photo (6).JPG

Last edited:
Looks bloody good matey!!!! if mine comes out that good I will be well pleased!!!! Nothing come through on email to me yet

I used car body filler from halfrauds I used upol on the back box but was a diff brand on the sanctum (makes no difference upol is easier to sand). And I used various grades of wet and dry to sand it

Back
Top Bottom