What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow - help please!

teachp8

Registered
Can anyone help please?

At the start of a game the ball is ejected into the shooter lane, the gun fires but it won't launch the ball. Is it a dud fuse, loose connector?? Any help pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Turn machine off for 10 secs then back on again. See if problem still there. Then head to the test menu - fire said coil and see if it works (remember to close coin door switches first). If not working then first check fuse then wiring to said coil. Good Luck!
smile-1.png

What moonraker said, but i bet it just a broken wire on the coil.

I really miss that game.....
sad-1.png
Hope you get it sorted.

Thank you very much gents - all working okay in the tests and then found the blown fuse. Thankfully an easy fix and now we're firing on all cylinders again.

Russ, it really is an awesome game but I'm sure your new pin more than makes up for letting TS go!! Have fun.

Mark

Ahhh love those kind of fixes. Glad you sorted it... Have you beaten my high score yet?

The new pin is great, but im a stern newbie and i have already caused myself a few issues. Not going to embarass myself here (again) so ill save you the story of how i jammed my fingers in the lockdown bar mech....twice!
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom