What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Shadow - £1095

Montu32

Site Supporter
hello everyone,as advertised on ebay

Bally The Shadow pinball machine.
I bought this last year from a local dealer (as seen in the first 2 pics),since then i fully stripped,cleaned,buffed and waxed the playfield,fitted new bulbs,some leds,mirror glazed balls,4 new feet,polished legs and phurba ramps.

-the machine has been fitted with a new alternative backglass translite
-the playfield is obviously nice and shiny.There is no wear on the outhole and the Sanctum lock has virtually no wear at all which is very rare(just a tiny bit of surface dirt),no groves or ditches.

-the cabinet sides and coindoor front are in fantastic shape unmarked and unfaded.The backbox has some scratches on the stickers but as these are just stickers can easily be replaced.
-original instruction manual

couple of down sides

-two of the little plastic figures are missing (doesnt affect game)
-dagger missing on phurba ramp (doesnt affect game)
-top line missing from dmd (as you can see in pic one its not really noticeable)

cash on collection please,viewing welcome

part ex possible for other pin

/Users/tomd1861/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2013/02/20/20130220-090121/Jce1dHQiRqukquVMWieOZw/IMG_0981.jpg

Can't believe this is still for sale. And just round the corner from me! Very tempted but got no room !

Machine now sold £995

(trying to update the thread to "sold" but can't seem to see anyway)

Back
Top Bottom