What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Princess Bride

I didn’t even get a T-shirt for my full payment on predator 😡😡🥹
Pinball Brothers need to satisfy the Predator demand, what better pin to follow up Alien/Aliens?

While they are at it, they really should give us a T1/T2 pin in order to complete the holy trinity of themes!

Pinball Brothers need to satisfy the Predator demand, what better pin to follow up Alien/Aliens?

While they are at it, they really should give us a T1/T2 pin in order to complete the holy trinity of themes!
T2 would be great, one of my favourite movies. Predator also. I was on the pre-order list for that back in the day. Kevin Kulek, grrr.

Theme looks good, but I can't get past 2/3rds of the playfield being empty
It's been said before but if Multimorphic put their talents to a regular Pinball machine they could be so much more successful than they are.

They will never sell large quantities of the P3 as it's neither proper Pinball nor Virtual Pinball. It's the worst of both worlds rather than the best of both worlds.

Reactions: Jib
Theme looks good, but I can't get past 2/3rds of the playfield being empty
Never played one but if my understanding is right - that the system detects and reacts to wherever the ball is on the playfield - this always seems a slightly unfair criticism to me. I mean, you could level the same accusation at quite a few ‘trad’ games.

We were due to have one at Pinfest last year but it broke before hand and the parts hadn't arrived in time, which maybe isnt the best advert for it.

Looks like some pretty interesting modes although the main theme music is a bit too relaxing for my taste and the farm boy call out was already starting to grate after 20 minutes.

I was born in '75 but Princess Bride and Labyrinth seemed to have passed me by for some reason. I'd heard of them but couldn't tell you anything about them, a bit like Rush.

Back
Top Bottom