What's new

The Pipeline - Brighton

No mention of pinball ... does or will it have any?

Looks pleasant though, and for pub grub the menu looks very decent - including vegetarian and vegan options, which would be pretty vital in Brighton.

No mention of pinball ... does or will it have any?

Looks pleasant though, and for pub grub the menu looks very decent - including vegetarian and vegan options, which would be pretty vital in Brighton.

Err... you can see the pinball on the website in the photos and video :thumbs:

ACDC and TZ at present. The place is much smaller than the London premises.

Reactions: JT.
Had a great few hours in there. The ACDC Premium and TZ were both on Freeplay , as was the jukebox ! :clap::clap: This is however temporary until the new coin mechs go in.

The bar staff were really friendly, and quite into the pinball too, had a good chat with them about the games :thumbs:

The food was awesome, perfect gourmet burgers loaded with stuff...I had the T Rex. And the Cajun fries were so more-ish.

Good work Thomas and the Pipeline crew :thumbs:

The menu ...to get you drooling
18010044_1319973671371676_3901217240723122137_n.jpg

Missed this thread! Thank you so much! I am waiting for my coin mechs to accept the new 1 pound so it will not be free play forever but please support the bar. Love you guys and love the nice comments. X

Careful with the kisses in your reply Thomas..

Best wishes in Brighton!

Vin

I'll have to come along when I'm down that way at some point. Was gutted when the London location closed but been following the re-opening in Brighton on facebook. Glad you're back in action!

I was in there last week and it was great to see Thomas again. Games are only on free play until the new mechs come in. Wish I'd spent more time in there but wife and kids and all that. A must visit when in Brighton for pin heads and wish them well.

IMG_5200.JPG To be honest I didn't even notice you there either in fact once I realised you were there I made my excuses and waited round the corner till you left and then went back in and had an amazing time , and there was free drinks and food all round to celebrate :thumbs:

Ah, that's a shame.

I'd have made a trip down especially for it as it doesn't emulate very well, even on Arcade SD.

Still, pins and beer are a good draw, as are the awesome veggie restaurants and vinyl stores. I'll come down for a reccie in the next few months.

Ah, that's a shame.

I'd have made a trip down especially for it as it doesn't emulate very well, even on Arcade SD.

Still, pins and beer are a good draw, as are the awesome veggie restaurants and vinyl stores. I'll come down for a reccie in the next few months.
Yep - the chances of finding a Zookeeper in a pub is pretty low I'd say.

Utterly addictive game, crazed gameplay, bonkers sound effects [emoji4]

Last edited:
Right, the missus has treated me and the kids to a night in Brighton - tonight!

I think we'll rock into the Pipeline for a spot of dinner and a few games later. Woot!

I'm also after a trawl through some vinyl if you know any good stores please @Sgt GrizZ ?

Right, the missus has treated me and the kids to a night in Brighton - tonight!

I think we'll rock into the Pipeline for a spot of dinner and a few games later. Woot!

I'm also after a trawl through some vinyl if you know any good stores please @Sgt GrizZ ?
Resident is the #1 record shop. Also Punker Bunker, and some 2nd hand places.

All in North Laine area.

Have fun!

Great beers!

Pinball looked good but I only had a chance to have one go on AC/DC before they switched off both games for open mic night.

The acts were pretty cool, shame we didn't arrive an hour earlier.

Back
Top Bottom