What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Parts For Sale And Can Bring To Pinfest thread

@Mfresh I'll take that glass for a fiver donation - got one game with a big scratch down it that would love a replacement.

On that note has anyone got any of the anti-reflective glass for sale?

@aaronhicks should have some I think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 original backglasses. Previous owner must have painted the back of Genie to protect it but means would be hard to back lit

£50 each £90 the pair . Alan J has first dibs as he was asking for backglasses

2 used professionally wooden with glass front translite frames . One for Sega one for Bally Williams WPC or system 11 standard size £5 each

Thunderbirds fruit machine glass. Free to first person to post FAB

20180822_142911-1.jpg20180822_142929-1.jpg20180822_142828-1.jpg20180822_142845-1.jpg20180822_142712-1.jpg20180822_142731-1.jpg20180822_142758-1.jpg

@steve brum do you have any tatty old translites, rips, marks that type of thing? I want to cut them up to make a light shade:cool:

This is incredibly naff but would anyone be able to sell me some slow blow fuses? 8A in particular.

Just had one pop, entirely my own fault. And no spares!

A set of high quality WPC/ WPC95 mirror blades which I got from Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany, unused. £85
(Note: these will NOT work with Terminator 2, The Shadow, Johnny Mnemonic or World Cup Soccer 94. )

I'm looking for a couple of mylar sheets if anybody wants to sell some at pinfest

Last call from me 're parts for sale, any in this thread that don't say sold are available but if not requested they are not going

Set of mismatched bally legs. 28-1/2". Ideal for powder coating. Not too bad condition, but not great either. £20 collection at pinfest only! Please let me know quick as i'm packing stuff up now :)

IMG_2360.JPG

No translites of any description. Last up a framed truck stop translite poster . This is an ORIGINAL bally promo item so same size as actual translite. £25

Back
Top Bottom