What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The old Yahoo UK Pinball group - still going ??

Haven't been there for years. Wasn't there some schism between some of the members here and some there with one side refusing to use the other?

...Just tried to log in and apparently I haven't used it in so long I've been kicked out :rofl:

It’s still going Sarge. I’ve just logged in.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ukpinball/

Cheers - don't know why it wouldn't show in google for me ??

Anyway after a lot of faffing about , not surprisingly couldn't get into my old account , created a new one and found some of what I was looking for. Of course there is no simple 'Search' function ffs.

20 messages on there last month ....... not missing much I see :rolleyes: Though I enjoyed my visit back to the interweb circa 1996 :rofl:

I wish I could find that old post where someone said that the likes of RBION would soon be going for £300.

I think the last game I got off there was around 3 years ago which was a T3 for £1200.

I get the very occasional email from the old group. No idea why I only get one or two randomly fired out

I think there are two guys holding out that the new fangled forum thing won’t last and everyone will return

Does anyone know if the old Yazoo UK Pinball Group is still going ?
Last time I looked the only members were a V Clarke and an A Moyet.

Back
Top Bottom