What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official unofficial UK Stall Ball Championship X2 VIP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

So good we’re doing it twice...

ROLL UP ROLL UP

On Friday and Saturday at 9:00pm UKPINFEST and DOMINO pinball presents

The UK Stall Ball championships X2! It’s so cool, we had to do it twice!

With thanks to:
ColorDMD, Nokia, Huawei and BT

Friday night winners prize a BT Whole Home WiFi system!

Saturday night, a Huawei Mate 10 android Smart phone

With loads of ColorDMD merch and Nokia merch prizes for effort, amusement or bad luck!

We will be live streaming this glorious feat on https://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

The game? the shadow!

Who’s in? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds good neil, i'm in.

What are the rules? How do you handle things like multiballs and ballsaves?

Sounds good neil, i'm in.

What are the rules? How do you handle things like multiballs and ballsaves?

the rules are - don't lose the ball; your goal is to stall the ball quickly and let someone else lose it - so ball save wouldn't be a stall, same for multi ball unless you can lock all balls at the same time which I don't think is possible :D

Neil.

So wait, if you come in on multiball, is your go over after a single drain, or after all drain and either you lock again, or drain all balls.

the rules are - don't lose the ball; your goal is to stall the ball quickly and let someone else lose it - so ball save wouldn't be a stall, same for multi ball unless you can lock all balls at the same time which I don't think is possible :D

Neil.
I believe you aren't allowed to cradle, so out if you do accidentally do it out of habit. Is that right Neil?.

So wait, if you come in on multiball, is your go over after a single drain, or after all drain and either you lock again, or drain all balls.

Neil's game, Neil's rules, but I think in other Stallball games the rule is that you must drain down to one ball in play, and then continue as normal (where normal is trying to get the ball in a lock/mode saucer/somewhere else that 'stalls' the ball long enough for the next player to step in)

Ok so the rules but let’s be clear let’s not over think this :) the goal is fun :)

We will pre-determine a number of shots that are considered to be a stall, this might mean a ramp shot or a scoop shot etc. But something that gives a player to player handover enough time - This would include ball stalls if you had multiball remember score is irrelevant here. You are considered out if you lose the ball that would mean in a 2 player game the play would
move to the next player - so extra ball or ball save (or VIP in something like AS or revive in IMDN) would not mean you are out. The winner is the person who is still standing with nobody left to handover too - we go round robin until all there is a last person standing and they get the l00t!

Neil

Ok so the rules but let’s be clear let’s not over think this :) the goal is fun :)

We will pre-determine a number of shots that are considered to be a stall, this might mean a ramp shot or a scoop shot etc. But something that gives a player to player handover enough time - This would include ball stalls if you had multiball remember score is irrelevant here. You are considered out if you lose the ball that would mean in a 2 player game the play would
move to the next player - so extra ball or ball save (or VIP in something like AS or revive in IMDN) would not mean you are out. The winner is the person who is still standing with nobody left to handover too - we go round robin until all there is a last person standing and they get the l00t!

Neil

Perfect

Thanks for that HUGELY flattering picture Kirk ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom