What's new

The Dilemma...

Sutol

Registered
So I've had a few dsys
days off to finish decorating the bedroom. Yesterday started on the plastered walls looking to finish it today. Dropped the missus off at work, walked the dog, got some shopping in and then fell asleep for an hour. Now to get the decorating finished and get in the good books.

IMG_20180123_162556.jpg
Problem was I ended up spending all afternoon what was left of it in the garage on the pins, lol.

IMG_20180123_160101.jpg

Definitely know which one is more entertaining.
Now awaiting my fate......... for doing sod all, lol

When my missus gets angry with me for stuff like that she goes round doing real angry housekeeping in my face as if to show me how much she has to do, you know bashing things with the hoover , slamming cupboard doors while putting things away. I sit there thinking I may be in the doghouse but at least this place is getting spruced up!

When my missus gets angry with me for stuff like that she goes round doing real angry housekeeping in my face as if to show me how much she has to do, you know bashing things with the hoover , slamming cupboard doors while putting things away. I sit there thinking I may be in the doghouse but at least this place is getting spruced up!
Mine does that, have you tried the "look hun, I've obviously p1ssed you off and you need some space so I'll just hang out in the garage and get out of your way for a while yeah?" Whilst picking a 4 pack from the fridge and walking backwards slowly....

So it went...... Did you get the painting finished?

Erm... No but before you launch that pan I put the machines on 5 balls and the ball save on for 10 seconds.
Stuff the decorating we playing pinball all night!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Like it man sweet lol !!!!!!

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom