What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Rent The Big Lebowski

Gonzo

Registered
Alias
Kris
Very tentatively putting the feelers out on this one. The rental will include the rug but nobody is allowed to p!$$ on it.

I have to say from the off that it would have to be to a very well known member.

This is possibly my favourite game and an absolute keeper. However, I could could with a few extra ££'s ahead of Christmas.

Possibly thinking 3/4 months and happy to deliver if it's less than an hour away. Looking at £220 ish per month not inc delivery.

I have three pins coming on loan next month and it would be a shame to tombstone such a great game.

I'm lending Foo Fighters to Tony & Mike for Medway Pinball club. This leaves me with Deadpool and Batman 66 which would also be available to rent but obviously would be less. .

Thanks everyone.

Just got this set up earlier in the week and it looks and plays absolutely perfectly. Gonzo is the easiest guy to deal with and he even delivered and set up the machine
1000004929.jpg

Just got this set up earlier in the week and it looks and plays absolutely perfectly. Gonzo is the easiest guy to deal with and he even delivered and set up the machine
View attachment 239062

You're most welcome mate. DP are sending me that toilet mod soon so I'll pop up and plumb in for you . . . . and bring the rug for you 😉

Back
Top Bottom