What's new

Found it! The Big Lebowski TBL

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Trying to make room for the next incoming pin. Or possibly need to free up a little cash for the next NIB?
Then help me scratch another itch and tick yet another box off my list.
I’m in no great rush as I don’t have room yet, but hopefully the stars will align in the coming weeks / months and I can get 2 out and a TBL in.

So anyone thinking of moving on their TBL drop me a PM and see if we can come to a deal to keep us both happy.
As always I can offer genuine 1st dibs back at same price! It will be well looked after, have low plays added and probably have a few extras too.

🙏 Coly

Trying to make room for the next incoming pin. Or possibly need to free up a little cash for the next NIB?
Then help me scratch another itch and tick yet another box off my list.
I’m in no great rush as I don’t have room yet, but hopefully the stars will align in the coming weeks / months and I can get 2 out and a TBL in.

So anyone thinking of moving on their TBL drop me a PM and see if we can come to a deal to keep us both happy.
As always I can offer genuine 1st dibs back at same price! It will be well looked after, have low plays added and probably have a few extras too.

🙏 Coly
Hi have one for sale only played about 10 times not getting on with it.

Back
Top Bottom