What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Lebowski “Hollywood Star Lanes” mod

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Hi - Davey here, mod obsessed pinball edge lord, harassed dad, and also most recently a half assed technically questionable podcaster! How do I fit all these things in I hear you ask? AI. Everyone’s at it. I’ve been using a fork of ChatGPT - called ChatWTF - to create all my mods so far and the results have been stellar. So much so that I’ve been able to put my feet up, sip cocktails and troll pinball forums for literally 2 years straight! But now I’m bored, so thought I’d do one of my own for a change. Sorry ChatWTF, your services are no longer required!

Who here has played The Big Lebowski? That insanely fun WPC throwback where those crazy Dutchmen put a literal working bowling alley into the pin? You at the back? I know you’ve played it don’t play coy!

I’ve had the machine here for 6 months now and it’s a stone cold banger. You can feel the love that went into it. The movie is such a seminal classic and I can’t think of a tighter theme integration in recent memory.

One of the most iconic set pieces in the movie is the bowling alley, which used the real life Hollywood Star Lanes for filming.

This sexy beast:

1711140431267.png

You can see where I’m going with this!

So let’s cut to the chase! I give you, the Hollywood Star Lanes mod for TBL.

1711140469111.png
1711140481495.png
1711140493337.png
1711140510358.png

The finer details

* 5 Circuit boards (1 x controller & 4 x LED boards)
* Over 200 LEDs
* Multiple production materials (Nylon, Resin, Acrylic, PLA)
* All switches and lamps on upper playfield can be used as triggers
* Super easy install - no croc clips or splicing
* 100% fully configurable over WiFi (colours, patterns, everything)

The version you see in the video still has a few little things I’m working on - the ‘Hollywood’ surround is currently PLA, but have no fear - the final version will be nylon with no print lines, as per all my previous work.

How much and when?

The whole shebang is £179 plus p&p and I’m hoping to start getting these out in around 4 months time, after the Subway mod for Godzilla is done. As always, these timelines are a bit sketchy, but we’re working hard and going as fast as we can. Your patience and support is as always massively appreciated!

How do I sign up?

Reply in the thread (if I upvote you, you’re on!) or simply through the website:

https://stumblorpinball.com/products/tbl

Using the button on that page you can also check your position on the list, the list size, and what our production schedule is like. As best as I can estimate it at least.

Back
Top Bottom