What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Bally Gameshow £2100

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
In lovely condition, brought from a well known forum member last year.

I have it listed on ebay as I just got back from holiday this morning and had a 80% offer and really needed to get it listed so here is the Ebay description.

Great 1990 game from Bally, this is a system 11 game made in the time that pinball machines were fun and not impossible to complete!!

You join your host (Keith McTeeth) as a contestant trying to win a “colour tv and a fabulous trip and a sporty new truck, and that’s not all, a new car”! Once you have collected these 4 “showcase bonanza” is lit to win the big prizes!! The centre ramp acts as a “wheel of fortune” that you spin and nudge to win points and there are plenty of pressure shots like the “2 million” one that is lit for a limited amount of time.

Very colourful game with lots of speech, ramps, stand-up targets, drop targets, pop bumpers etc, it even has a big “APPLAUSE” light in the back box that flashes to get your audience to cheer you on!!

This game is in fantastic condition, I have owned it for less than a year and am only moving it onn as I have another game incoming. The owner previous to me had carried out a full strip down of the playfield as well as all the mechanisms.

If Ebay will let me this is a link to this actual game being played to give you an idea (98) The Bally Game Show Pinball Machine 1990 - YouTube or just search “the Bally Game Show Pinball Machine 1990” on YouTube. If the video is by tattyadams then that’s this game.

Obviously all descriptions are subjective and if you have any questions or need photos of specific areas please message me. but I would describe this game as follows….

• Playfield - Very nice, mylar protected from new. Small amount of wear where the ball drops from the wire form (ramp) and some slight bubbling of the mylar on some inserts. Better than most this age!
  • Plastics - All good, new sling shot plastics and all others cleaned with protectors fitted. All new star posts fitted.
  • Ramps - Nice and clear (not yellowed)
  • Legs – New chrome legs (correct for this era of game) with new levellers and bolts
  • Rubbers – All replaced recently
  • Electronics – All boards are clean and fault free. The usual burnt GI molex’s and pins have been replaced
  • Custom apron insert cards.
  • Lighting – all new incandescent lamps to the general illumination (I much prefer this to led’s) and led’s to all the inserts to make them really stand out.
  • Cabinet – In good condition with the usual fade to some of the colours. The back box has new red plastic T moulding fitted with new chrome strip fitted.
  • Back glass – Lovely condition mirrored back glass
  • Displays – All bright and clear with no dull or missing segments.
  • The often missing bell is present inside the cabinet.
  • Locks and keys present for coin door and back box.
  • Original good condition manual included.

If you need any more info or pictures other that what are on the ebay ad please let me know.

Right, I'm going back to bed! :p

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPGIMG20230410111350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom