What's new

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like EM games @biglouieuk - if so go for it, if you are unsure, don't. I bought one for £100, spent 3 days of my life fixing it up and sold it for £130. Wasn't about the monet, it was a good journey, but man I didn't like working on it, or playing it.
Never had one. Never really played any. It would be for the experience only of learning how they work..

I have a project in the workshop, its going to take a while... I'll stay with that :)

Not for me @AlanJ - someone else would enjoy it far more than me. I’ve had a few of the older games now, and realised they just don’t click as much as modern games so, better to let someone here have their wicked way with it :)

Congrats on the purchase @simonclarke - hopefully the video swayed you on buying it. I messaged the seller about it asking if there was a deal outside of eBay (as fees), but it went via the eBay route and glad you got it. Looks a great intro into the hobby and I know you’ve been desperate for a game.

Congrats on the purchase @simonclarke - hopefully the video swayed you on buying it. I messaged the seller about it asking if there was a deal outside of eBay (as fees), but it went via the eBay route and glad you got it. Looks a great intro into the hobby.
Thank you. The video was great. The cherry on top was the seller has been a fantastic gentleman throughout. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.

Anyone seen these on Costco?

Seem very expensive compared to builds ive seen from @pickholder and others listed.

Dave.

well it has a uk plug socket for a change,so possibly not a scam
Yeah could be genuine but equally the pics could have been lifted from elsewhere. I messaged him to see if he's a member of this forum - no reply so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom