What's new

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice looking riverboat gambler on eBay - says never used and the play field seems to support that....

nice looking riverboat gambler on eBay - says never used and the play field seems to support that....
I would guess it’s Tattyadams old one that he did a video for, exact same Mylar bubbles on left target bank inserts and location is the south coast.
Just a hunch😁

ah ok in that case ignore me! Must stop looking at things on iPhone screen :D

Neto.

One for hardcore Vector fans... original hand drawn engineering diagrams of the gate wires. Unfortunately not approved for prominent display in my lounge :tut:

Interesting that the material is specified as "music wire" when piano wire is often recommended for replacement.

1598600301597.png

I think I paid 1300 quid for my Flintstones in awesome nick. It was my first game and I've always wanted another one for the fun/nostalgia but no way would I go to that kinda money! It's not even a very good game 😂

Just sold mine for £2.5k and it was nice... The one on Ebay at £3k has been "over-bid" but that's auctions for you, people get too carried away!

Our ole Flintstones is up to 3k on eBay! Crazy times........
Flintstones a 3k game.... I’ ll Fetch my coat 🧥

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/williams-the-flintstones-£1900-00-firm.42662/

Such a comprehensive eBay description as well. If only there was some way to copy a full description that even has all the right terms for everything.

Wonder what the reserve was, that always makes it a much more expensive way to sell (or very expensive to not sell when things don't reach it - I've got something on my watch list on at least its fourth listing, 4% reserve fee of c.£500 everytime - high probablity its a fake (sent one message and seller will only give out the key bit of information after a sale), worth c.£1,500 if genuine, just with an idiot lister).

Such a comprehensive eBay description as well. If only there was some way to copy a full description that even has all the right terms for everything.

Wonder what the reserve was, that always makes it a much more expensive way to sell (or very expensive to not sell when things don't reach it - I've got something on my watch list on at least its fourth listing, 4% reserve fee of c.£500 everytime - high probablity its a fake (sent one message and seller will only give out the key bit of information after a sale), worth c.£1,500 if genuine, just with an idiot lister).

Wow - didn't realise it was that expensive to list with a reserve - only sold things I wanted rid of at 99p no reserve & not done that for a few years. Is BIN similarly expensive? I was watching something (repeatedly) it started at £600 BIN or best offer. Offered £100 as it was an incomplete example in cr@p condition (complete in good worth about £300). Got turned down & watched it relisted in £30 decrements down to £390 BIN - that's 8 listings. Don't think it ever sold.

bin isn’t expensive like a reserve price is. if you do an auction with added bin it cost 50p. if you do a straight bin it is usually free to list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bin isn’t expensive like a reserve price is. if you do an auction with added bin it cost 50p. if you do a straight bin it is usually free to list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the info - I knocked up a quick spreadsheet & at 4% of the BINs, that'd have been £158, rather than the £4 it would have actually cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom