What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TFTC - Tales From The Crypt - £1900

Davey D

Site Supporter
Up for sale is my TFTC in Nice condition

+Nice playfield. Only wear is the usual around the crypt hole which has a cliffy over it to cover and prevent further damage
+Full LED except for the flashers
+Silicone flipper bands
+Cliffy coloured posts
+Cliffy non return T gate on shooter lane
+Cliffy wire gate switchs
+Original topper which has been modded with LED to match the LED on the playfield
+Working door knocker launcher modified with LED eyes
+Lockbar, side rails, back box hinges, and legs powdercoated gloss black
+Side blades from RetroRefurbs
+Shaker motor fitted
+Running the latest custom game code

- Has the usual age related cabinet marks, and wear
+/- Rear of the cabinet has been repaired from years of being moved across the floor whilst tombstoned leaving the usual chips, scrapes and gouges. but the colour isn't a perfect match the cabinet (does anyone care about the back of the cabinet?)

looking for £2000 £1900

b2bntTa.jpg

sQTuSos.jpg

11nvjWg.jpg

TgNYh8U.jpg

VNk9jer.jpg

8hrzb9k.jpg

RuoZO8w.jpg

sQTuSos.jpg

z7zUNLX.jpg

gayBTDC.jpg

sPNrCHv.jpg

4Cwlu9M.jpg

9hxg24x.jpg

ridefpw.jpg

i20Y1vL.jpg

Last edited:
if this had been at PINFEST it would have been hard to resist as mine is very poorly and has no big knocker! Please someone buy this first LOL

if this had been at PINFEST it would have been hard to resist as mine is very poorly and has no big knocker! Please someone buy this first LOL

First dibs on the poorly one if this tickles your fancy

Cracking game. I really liked it when I played it in the Brewdog in London. (Not the same machine, obviously) Lots going on - one of the best Data East games imho.

ok so what would buy it then?

Well I put it up for sale on Tuesday at £2000 with no takers. Today I have dropped it to £1900 to see what takers there are. Next week I will drop it a bit lower if none interested.

Cracking game. I really liked it when I played it in the Brewdog in London. (Not the same machine, obviously) Lots going on - one of the best Data East games imho.

It certainly is a great game, with lots going on. Some really good ramp shots. Only reason for selling is I've had it 3 years, so ready for a change

Back
Top Bottom