What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Pinball Festival

I was amazed - I could have come home with a working EM machine in pretty good shape for $300.
I am tempted to go to the states and buy a load of machines. It costs about £2.5K to ship a full container from USA to UK, door to door. Can probably get 40+ pins in, so about £75 a machine.

Count me in for any group buy!

I was amazed - I could have come home with a working EM machine in pretty good shape for $300.
I am tempted to go to the states and buy a load of machines. It costs about £2.5K to ship a full container from USA to UK, door to door. Can probably get 40+ pins in, so about £75 a machine.

I don't think its simple as that... Wouldn't duty and VAT be due on the machines?

but you would have to get them to port and loaded etc, which will definitely have a cost.

but you would have to get them to port and loaded etc, which will definitely have a cost.
I've got a "door to door" quote - so it includes road shipping in USA to port, loading, shipping by sea, landing & unload UK, customs clearance, road transport to Uk address. The real issue is getting a full load together - will need storing in a warehouse in USA until you have a full load. It would be logistically better to fill a container with Spooky TNA's & ACNC's ;-)

had great fun Saturday night playing Batman 66 on DeadFlip's stream from the show... I managed to beat Jack and the Aussies; and I was winning against Lyman until his last ball and boom! it all then went a bit south with a lot of beer!

IMG_9308.jpeg IMG_9309.jpeg IMG_0909.JPG IMG_5485.JPG IMG_9029.JPG

Back
Top Bottom