What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Pinball Festival 2024! The British Invasion !

I really don’t know where to start but I’ll try keep this short and to the point!
Personally for me the past few days have been just what the doctor ordered!
Not only do I feel energised but finally my head is in a good place and my anxiety has melted away.
This is down to the company, good food and best of all getting to play some awesome pinball with friends.

Game of the show is a hard one due to many factors but the game that had me coming back for more and more was 8 Ball Beyond. I would 100% buy one!

A close 2nd and in no particular were the following:
TCM - I much preferred this over LT and weirdly they didn’t play the same considering identical layouts. This is gonna be a good seller for soooky! It’s packed and beautifully gorey. I want one.

EJ - mind blowingly gorgeous and the CE is another level above anything I’ve ever seen. Ritchie’s GOAT for sure. I want one.

JAWS - this pains me to say this but after all the grief and **** throwing from all sides including me I absolutely loved the game.
For me the premium would be a must as it looks and even plays better IMPO.
BTW unlike myself that should eat his words in previous post the shark doesn’t need to eat the balls as it just works.
I want one.

Motörhead - another Howebrew with no ramps and a classic feel. Someone seriously needs to take this up. I want one

There were a couple of lemons for me but I’m not gonna **** in anyone’s party and point them out.
Not making the runners up list doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy a particular game and I’m actually considering buying a newly released pin I played this trip for the 1st time. Oh and it’s not the over hyped PF!

home-brews close to my heart and look awesome!!

why fix doesnt pick more of these up rather than a bbq game is beyond me...

The homebrew section was absolutely jaw dropping this show.

We spoke to Kyle who did Friday the 13th. Picture this - he put it together by himself, in just over a year. something like 8 modes, 4 multis, and a wizard mode. Callouts from the original actors that he recorded during interviews at conventions (and then isolated and removed the background noise). The game is incredible. By himself.

Something will start happening here I'm sure of it.

The homebrew section was absolutely jaw dropping this show.

We spoke to Kyle who did Friday the 13th. Picture this - he put it together by himself, in just over a year. something like 8 modes, 4 multis, and a wizard mode. Callouts from the original actors that he recorded during interviews at conventions (and then isolated and removed the background noise). The game is incredible. By himself.

Something will start happening here I'm sure of it.

Home-brew all day long from me mate!! Totally awesome to see!! I know how hard it is to make a game from zero. trying not to be too jealous i'm still in the uk ;)

The 8 ball game and Motörhead look super duper! i think i'd be tempted for an 8 ball game and i haven't even played it lol. Still waiting for haggis to get on to 8 ball deluxe (personal favourite!! lol)

'quit talking and start chalking..' :)

Home-brew all day long from me mate!! Totally awesome to see!! I know how hard it is to make a game from zero. trying not to be too jealous i'm still in the uk ;)

The 8 ball game and Motörhead look super duper! i think i'd be tempted for an 8 ball game and i haven't even played it lol. Still waiting for haggis to get on to 8 ball deluxe (personal favourite!! lol)

'quit talking and start chalking..' :)

So with eight ball beyond, after expo the thread went quiet for a while and I was convinced it'd been picked up by someone. I asked Sean about this and he was pretty forthcoming - Stern had shown interest and asked to borrow it for three weeks. Then said "thanks but no thanks".

Make of that what you will!

So with eight ball beyond, after expo the thread went quiet for a while and I was convinced it'd been picked up by someone. I asked Sean about this and he was pretty forthcoming - Stern had shown interest and asked to borrow it for three weeks. Then said "thanks but no thanks".

Make of that what you will!
not the first time a company has borrowed a game for 'xxx time period' then just said nah... or usa response -> radio silence..

been through that personally to..

Back
Top Bottom