What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Pinball Festival 2024! The British Invasion !

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
So twelve month ago I said to @Ant-H i fancied going Texas next year. Fast forward 12 month later and what I believe to be best turn out of Brits on American soil we made it to this fantastic show !

So myself along with @Ant-H , @Colywobbles , @Scott-W , @Dave Bishop , @Mednec , @stumblor , @Jazzbouche , @PUP and deleted member Neil McRae all got to this amazing show.

There’s been guns, ice hockey, power cuts, bbq and lots of pinball!

Enjoy!

The show opened yesterday and somehow we all managed to get in and wander about 2 hours before it open whilst they were still setting up.
Not sure how we didn’t get kicked out as we clearly looked liked tourists 😂
8bb57518-3e72-4947-83b9-dd3199768c5c.jpegaede467d-b2a3-4eef-8e33-d8972dc2e541.jpeg
We cleared out Spooky with a load of there merch and had a good chat with them. Really nice guys.
df499ac4-052d-4ac6-afae-1fb7a4858030.jpeg2c29289c-b4b1-4aa4-b911-8d35c395b089.jpeg
I spent some time playing LT and TCM last night. I really like TCM, and definitely prefer it to LT. I found the sounds on LT started to do my head in after a while.
IMG_8948.jpegIMG_8949.jpeg

That 'Super Straight' is pretty neat.
I bet it's dizzying to play.

Sega SA using the Sonic name on it.

Well done gents. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend
Ant, how did you find GTF?
Anyone going to tell more about the Delorian and why it’s there …..?

What's Eight Ball Beyond, Princess Bride and Sword of Vengeance like to play?
Eight Ball Beyond is amazing for a homebrew game. You would think it was made by one of the main manufacturers. The engineering that’s gone into it is excellent.

It’s basically a sort of follow up to Eight Ball Deluxe and has a TNA feel to it.

I thinks it’s one of @Colywobbles and @stumblor best game at the show.

As for the Princess Bride and Swords of Vengeance, personally I thought they were both 💩
IMG_8958.jpegIMG_8959.jpeg
IMG_8960.jpeg
IMG_8961.jpeg

Yeah played 8 ball beyond at expo, I really enjoyed it and like you say seemed like a manufacturers new game rather than a home brew. Some weird elements that would change if being mass produced but he got solutions to problems

Back
Top Bottom