What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Terminator 3

Timmy

Registered
I have a few machines I'd like to move on, make a bit of room.

This is my T3, had it a while now. I find it fun to play but often it's neglected for WOZ, Shrek and Batman Forever. Plus I have a new machine coming so I reckon this will get less play.

Since owning this I've replaced a couple of switches that were not always working, now works perfectly on both ramps. I've replaced a few bulbs as they were needed too.

Good points:

- All working
- I think the playfield is pretty sweet, but I'd recommend an inspection to ensure it meets your standard.

Bad points:

- Some scuffs on the side panel of cab where the playfield is lifted in and out - Can be sorted easily with black paint or some blades
- Faded around buttons on the outside cab, could use some button protectors
- Audio on low volumes crackles a little, I usually have it around a quarter to halfway and it's fine around there

None of that stuff bothered me, but wanted to mention it.

I'd ideally like £2.2k, based near Doncaster. Would also consider trades with Iron Man VE, Spiderman VE or similar. Cash or bank transfer. I don't mind you sending Martin or similar for pick up and delivery once funds are cleared but I would prefer you come to see and test the machine first.

Also looking to sell WWF Royal Rumble and Star Wars DE - Will list soon and also happy to trade one or all machines with money either way if we're both happy with machines.

Attachments

• 2JUp-GaWROepaQ63MvTIzw.jpeg
    2JUp-GaWROepaQ63MvTIzw.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 2sjolD3vSji_jCnk6Y9BCQ.jpeg
    2sjolD3vSji_jCnk6Y9BCQ.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 9dqwrCSlQOOUo3jOJOdSIg.jpeg
    9dqwrCSlQOOUo3jOJOdSIg.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 159
  • DYYp9esISi2cllsDagG_Tw.jpeg
    DYYp9esISi2cllsDagG_Tw.jpeg