What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Terminator 2

Busterbulldog

Registered
As above my T2 is for sale ,its in very nice condition and has I believe all the extras you can buy for it...eg skull with led eyes,scanning hunter ship, T800 mod, teal wire light mod, red eye mod add on,very rare terminator topper with led eyes.Extra led lighting etc etc. Machine comes with a treasure chest of spares inc original skull and a brand new spare one,,keyrings and allsorts and loads of ramps ,plastics etc etc.I bought it off a true enthusiast who had stripped and serviced it to a great standard. All the Williams recommended upgrades have been done ... Machine is fast clean and not knocked about. Although I did accidentally break the corner on the back box a few months ago,small piece hardly notices and haven't got around to replacing.
I have hit my photobucket limit so cant host any pics on here but can email anyone if interested I can email pics. I am near Newport South Wales. 07966482278 looking for £1600.

I will just stick to Ebay then.I forgot to add,T2 has all new plastics,rubbers posts bulbs etc etc,full set of spare plastics,spare new hunter ship and diamond coated playfield,cabinet in lovely cond too. First to view will buy.....I know its not the cheapest T2 but its not your average machine.

It does indeed, and I'm not a fan of the game at all but was sorely tempted to try to get over that on seeing these lovely pictures.

Hmmm, I thought this game was effectively reserved with a viewing/possible collection today... :confused:

For contrast, I had the pleasure of playing this on Saturday. GI completely out and as dirty as a chinese whore.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com_u_29769115_2013_09_14_2021.59.16.jpg

Sold to the first viewer. Yes guys it is an extremely nice one and I am sure the new owner wont be disappointed.....Im disliking the empty space tho
thanks for all the interest.

Back
Top Bottom