What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tales From The Crypt

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hey gang

Putting my Crypty up for sale.
In good condition overall and plays great with no errors.

This is one of the early proto cabs with the extra green hotdog inserts on top of the backbox.

Comes with its topper. (This has been repaired on the inside but you wouldn't know when it's installed.)

Nice playfield with minimal wear to the mode start scoop. Easily covered with a Cliffy but I just don't like them.

It has some LEDS installed as I was experimenting but got bored. So it's a mixture of LEDS and incandescents.

Has the alternative translite installed.

Perfect display. Boards in nice shape with no hacks etc. Cab decent overall but does have some knocks and scrapes. Nothing terrible though.

Come with a manual. It's tatty but complete! I think I've got some spare target decals too so they'll come with it if I can find them.

Has the new 'Chad' roms installed which are a great improvement to the game.

That's about it I reckon. I'll stick some pics up tomorrow. Just putting this ad up before I change my mind again.

£1450.

Martin pickup welcome as always if preferred.

Cheers
Dean

I was after you machine before Beasty(?) sold it back to you. I'd have it now had I not sourced one since. Good luck with the sale!

Holy Deadlock!

IMG_5426.jpg

Anyone have any LED recommendations for this one? Inserts, GI and flashers. Never had a Data East machine before.

Where did you source them from? I'm wanting to avoid any that will cause ghosting

Back
Top Bottom