What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tales from the Crypt £850

darren_ross

Registered
Bought this from Dan on the forum last week, however i can just not get along with it. Some games just aren't for me.
Plays fine but is missing the right ramp gate. Can be picked up from marco as a potc gate and dripped to fit lamp.
I will take some pictures tonight.
This is one that Dan had taken though
downloadfile-9.jpeg

I am interested and shout first dibs.
All depending on the pictures and all being there and overall condition.
D

Wow now, I was second dibs on this from cooldan back the **** off ;)

ah there it is! mine is missing it and has a fruit machine button for a launch. new owner will be very happy as a great machine not rated when it came out

I'm aware that Arv was second dibs on this from cool dan. I have given the other Daz dibs on this as apparently theres dib law but i don't make the dibs rules. Have to stand by whatever the forum rules are :)

No such thing as the Dibs rule - other than between some members - It's like a "Gentlemans Agreement" - However you can sell to who you want to :)

To be fair Shaun had dibs on a completely different for sale thread of which the machine was sold.
This is another for sale thread right ???

I'd just like it sold. If anyone turns up to have a look at it and has the cash i can't turn it away without having a deposit off someone. Regardless of dibs. But a deposit it entirely your own call

Back
Top Bottom