What's new

Sold Tales from the Crypt £850

darren_ross

Registered
Bought this from Dan on the forum last week, however i can just not get along with it. Some games just aren't for me.
Plays fine but is missing the right ramp gate. Can be picked up from marco as a potc gate and dripped to fit lamp.
I will take some pictures tonight.
This is one that Dan had taken though
downloadfile-9.jpeg

I am interested and shout first dibs.
All depending on the pictures and all being there and overall condition.
D

Wow now, I was second dibs on this from cooldan back the **** off ;)

ah there it is! mine is missing it and has a fruit machine button for a launch. new owner will be very happy as a great machine not rated when it came out

I'm aware that Arv was second dibs on this from cool dan. I have given the other Daz dibs on this as apparently theres dib law but i don't make the dibs rules. Have to stand by whatever the forum rules are :)

No such thing as the Dibs rule - other than between some members - It's like a "Gentlemans Agreement" - However you can sell to who you want to :)

To be fair Shaun had dibs on a completely different for sale thread of which the machine was sold.
This is another for sale thread right ???

I'd just like it sold. If anyone turns up to have a look at it and has the cash i can't turn it away without having a deposit off someone. Regardless of dibs. But a deposit it entirely your own call

Back
Top Bottom