What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TAF. The Addams Family.

Nothing wrong with being single, you only have to convince yourself you want to buy something and then do it! I love the easy life. :)

What did someone say once: approvals is harder to get than forgiveness. Maybe i should remember this more often.

Indeed. You should see the big smile on my wife's face as she drives around in our sh1t tip car after I spent the new car fund on a WH20, especially as it was just building back up after I spent it in May on a Funhouse.
Beams from ear to ear she does :D

Last edited:
Unknown.jpg

Bagged it! :)

Yep. Sadly Tilt Coffee house closed today. Been a rough 2 1/2 years, hence having to sell a few pins.
But onwards and upwards.
I still have a few pins left and still after a Whirlwind or Earthshaker.

Dave

Sorry to hear things didn't work out.
Good on ya still after some pins.

Sorry to hear you are closing but I'm a firm believer that it's better to try things and not succeed than wonder "what if..." Best of luck with whatever you do in the future

Yep. Sadly Tilt Coffee house closed today. Been a rough 2 1/2 years, hence having to sell a few pins.
But onwards and upwards.
I still have a few pins left and still after a Whirlwind or Earthshaker.

Dave
I'm sorry to hear that Dave, I'm in hospitality too and our industry has taken a battering these last few years with no real end in sight. I hope you can enjoy a well deserved sabbatical and best wishes for the future...

Sorry to hear it dave. I enjoyed my visits to your place

Sadly the uk is crippled by STUPID real estate costs and business rates. Our dumb population thinks that rising house prices is a good thing, so kids can't buy them anymore. Our village pubs get turned into houses. Money that should get invested in R&D just bids up a fixed pool of assets etc etc

My dad had a chip shop in sheffield in the 60s. He then realised that he could flog the same amount of food but slash his overheads by going mobile. Had a tatty van, but sold high quality and made enough to raise 4 kids working three days a week

Just a thought

Really sorry to hear that Dave. I enjoyed my visits to Tilt and I wish you all the very best for your next adventure.

That's a real shame that it didn't work out. Really enjoyed it when I came to the tournaments. Best of luck for the future.

Sorry to hear you're closing Dave. Tilt was a cool place to chill out and play pinball and I enjoyed visiting.

Really sorry to hear you've closed, dave. Only visited you once, but had great fun playing TAF. Good luck for whatever you do in the future.

Back
Top Bottom