What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF - Shoot Again bulb

Durzel

Registered
Can anyone take a photo of the lamp holder position for the "Shoot Again" bulb at the bottom of the playfield between the flippers please?

Mine has already been LED'd and this one caught me by surprise because the restorer put in a flex bulb, from the looks of it due to clearance. The bulb holder is further back from the insert than others.

I find it hard to imagine that this would've been a flex bulb from the factory, assuming such a thing even exists as incandescent.

Would appreciate if anyone could share a photo of this area. Thanks in advance!

Perfect, thanks. Appreciate you going out of your way to get those photos.

Yours looks like it's in the same position as mine, with the same clearance. I guess the flex bulb on mine was a aesthetic choice.

Mine is the same - I had to replace the holder only a couple of days ago!!!

Cheers.

Dumb question but how do people know where to screw in these bulb holders? I mean, on a new playfield how would you know to screw it in that exact place?

Do people typically move or reposition bulb holders for better light or is that not really the done thing?

Am I overthinking it?

New playfields are dimpled to show all the screw locations. And as per usual Durzel, you’re over thinking it ???

Back
Top Bottom