What's new

TAF Mods

GregUK

Registered
Hi

What mods do people have. I was just thinking of the swamp light and the back and side decals from Judge Dread on ebay...although the bear and plasma light look good!

Got the Uncle Fester, bear with light up eyes, bookcase base decal and thing box decals on mine :thumbs:

Did you get them from Judge Dread? I like the side and back decals he does I must admit and Im very tempted with the bear.

The Uncle Fester and Thing box decals were already on it when I bought it but yes I got the bear and bookcase decals from Andy :)

I don't have any mods. Not a single one. I'm not against mods but I honestly think in the long term originality adds more value. Works for classic cars anyway. If you do get mods, avoid the bookcase one that falls off and jams the vault (as happened to someone at NLP).

Well I'm going for a couple can't resist but all can be taken off (swamp light, bear and decals). Would still love Manny to do the cab if he ever comes out of retirement.

Had a bit of a change of heart. The dim upper playfield started to get on my nerves, especially as I always play in the dark. Just installed the cloud and upper playfield lighting mods. Big improvement, looks awesome! Next up, swamp light and under cabinet lighting.

Back
Top Bottom