What's new

T3WMP Present "The Funball 4 Winter League for London and the SE" **DATE CHANGE**

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
The Funball 4 is nearly upon us, and the good news is that it is shaping up to be a killer series of events of epic proportions.

To make sure that it lives up to expectations and to bring you the best pinball tournament we possibly can, we have had to change the date of Episode 1, at Pavlov Towers, from Sunday 9th September to Sunday 30th September. Sincere apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by this, but we are only changing the date because it is absolutely necessary.

The dates of the other three Episodes are unchanged, so the Funball 4 will now run as:

Episode 1: 30th September will be held at World Famous Pavlov Towers, High Wycombe - proceeds to Bloodwise
Episode 2: 14th October will be held at the slightly less World Famous Domino Arcade, Woking - Proceeds to the National Autistic Society
Episode 3: 4th November will be held at new and super exciting Yarcade in Liphook - Proceeds to MS
The Grand Finale: 18th of November at the legend that is Flipout London - £2.00 per head of proceeds going to all threes charities above.

Everyone is welcome - Bring It On

But isn't the 29th-30th the date of the 24 hour flip at Flip Out? That's going to be quite an extended challenge!

Trying to sort out dates for events is always an absolute nightmare. You have my sympathy @Mfresh

The only silver lining to the cloud is that folk fancying a tournament that weekend are very welcome to attend the Flippin' Frenzy at my place on Saturday 8th Sep

But isn't the 29th-30th the date of the 24 hour flip at Flip Out? That's going to be quite an extended challenge!

Yes we didn't plan and hadn't realised until you posted Vin but having looked at available dates it not sure we can do much - Tim and Nick overlap the two tournaments but they can drop one round for Funball but not sure that a 24 hour tournament with 8 people registered is feasible?

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we didn't plan and hadn't realised until you posted Vin but having looked at available dates it not sure we can do much - Tim and Nick overlap the two tournaments but they can drop one round for Funball but not sure that a 24 hour tournament with 8 people registered is feasible?

Neil.
yeah, not looking great for the 24hr, I hadn't even registered yet, guess many would have left it late too.

I am a pinball whore so up for anything!

(butt I won't do that)

Back
Top Bottom