What's new

T3 RPG bracket snapped welding needed please

R

robertlucas1970

The RPG stopped working and it snapped the end clean off the bracket, looks like somebody has welded it in the past, but not done a very good job and the welds have just broke away.
I cant find the part in stock anywhere, it comes as a complete unit Part No 500-6697-01, so can anybody weld this up and put a bit of extra metal round the bend to make it stronger ?
I will keep searching for the part, but if I cant find it I hope somebody with the right gear can fix this.
Many Thanks

The RPG stopped working and it snapped the end clean off the bracket, looks like somebody has welded it in the past, but not done a very good job and the welds have just broke away.
I cant find the part in stock anywhere, it comes as a complete unit Part No 500-6697-01, so can anybody weld this up and put a bit of extra metal round the bend to make it stronger ?
I will keep searching for the part, but if I cant find it I hope somebody with the right gear can fix this.
Many Thanks

View attachment 87182
Must be local welder / metal worker to you that could sort it out.

I just had a scoop TIG welded by a local old boy - did a fantastic job while I waited. £20.... which was much better than a £100 replacement from the US [emoji54]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom