What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T2 - Special lights

maroguk

Registered
Alias
Steve
I have owned a T2 for about 25yrs and never once seen the Special lights (in the outlanes) turn on during game play. They work in test. Originally ran L6 roms and sometimes ‘light special’ was an option in Database but never got selected. Now running L8.4 and that option never appears. Has anyone seen the special lights come on in game play?

They come on when "Lite Special" is selected on the database. Funnily enough I just got that.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpeg
    IMG_0249.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 13
That seems even rarer than on Steve Ritchie's earlier F-14; I owned one for ages, and only managed to light the Special twice. For T2, as far as I know it only happens from the random award, there isn't any other method programmed.

In 25 years of owning a T2 I have never seen that! What ROM version are you running?
L8.4. For what it's worth today was the first time it happened to me. Try taking the glass off and hitting the database lock until you get it. Both lights do some on and when you drain you get the reward - in my case an extra ball.

L8.4. For what it's worth today was the first time it happened to me. Try taking the glass off and hitting the database lock until you get it. Both lights do some on and when you drain you get the reward - in my case an extra ball.
Thanks. I am running 8.4 for only a few weeks. Maybe I need to wait a bit longer. I haven’t even seen it come up in the database list since I did the upgrade. I have it set to points - wonder if that affects it. Might change to extra ball and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom