What's new

T2 gun trigger query

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
When i knock the drop target down and lock a ball in the cannon, as the cannon moves you pull the trigger to fire the ball at one of five targets the trigger doesn’t fire the ball until after I have pulled it a couple of times. The same thing happens if you’ve locked the ball during multiball. It still takes two pulls of the trigger to fire the ball at the lit blue target. In switch test the trigger works perfect. Does anybody else have this problem or do I need to look deeper?

Just had a similar issue with mate's T2, gun 'at mark' switch may have gone out of adjustment? Has to be within range of upper and lower targets or gun will not fire the cannon. At mark switch may need adjusting. Worked for us, takes a bit of fiddling but sorted it.
Yes, this is likely the answer here. I had to fiddle with at mark, and to a lesser extent, at home switch to stop it auto firing before completing a full sweep.

Apologies guys for the slow reply but family comes before pins.
In the end I replaced the micro switch that’s on the curved slot and spent 1/2hr adjusting the damn thing before finally getting it right.
I did tweak the other micro sw arm as well.
Anyway it’s working as it should 👍

Back
Top Bottom