What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale System 8 Synth, DPX-1/EII sample player and TR-08 drum machine

JMP

Site Supporter
Not getting used as much as they should... so considering selling some or all of the following for new pin instead.

Roland System 8 Synth with Jupiter 8 and Juno 106 plug-ins built in. Owned since new and still mint with original box, manuals etc. £850

My demo's here:

Roland Tr-08 drum machine based on legendary TR808. Owned since new and mint in original box etc. £240

Oberheim DPX-1 sample player from the 80's. Plays Emulator II floppy disks and others. Fitted with 3.5" HxC floppy emulator so you can play the entire Emulator II library (and others) from an SD card after conversion. Original 3.5" floppy drive included. 5.25" floppy drive works fine. PSU re-capped. EII and DPX-1 floppy disks and some blank disks included. Good working condition, some scratches on top but don't see when racked. Rare unit in this condition with HxC fitted. £550.

Pics to follow.

Last edited:
TR-08 is a great piece of kit. I use it and quite a few of the other Boutiques. Roland are doing some great stuff these days...

GLWTS

CB

Reactions: JMP
Get in touch with that Deadmau5 guy. Maybe there is something John's selling he hasn't got?

.... or maybe not :D

Ha ha, maybe a few years back when I was top heavy with synths.... before pinball 'made' me sell them. :D

I once had a synth walls....

DSCF3870.jpg

Jup & Synthex1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom