What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SVUK Adjustment Tips

Wiredworm

Registered
Hi,

So, Rocky is almost back together apart from a few minor issues that still need to be addressed.

One of those is that the SVUK from Aesops Hole is a bit variable in the strength with which it kicks the ball out. Some times it flies out and others it's more of a dribble.

I've never adjusted this part in fact I don't even know if there's really much you can do to fine tune it. It's obviously made more complicated by the fact that it's one of the few mechanisms which can only be tested with the playfield down and in it's normal position.

Anyway, I did a bit of testing tonight and only really managed to confirm it's a variable issue. I did, however, notice that there's a far bit of movement in the 'cup' that the ball sits in before being fired out. I've noticed that @pinballmania stock a VUK refurb kit but i've no idea if that's specific to VUK's or if it would work with this SVUK. I also don't know if it's likely to help or not.

https://pinparts.co.uk/products/565-0029-01-vuk-kit

So, fellow Pinball peeps; i'd really like some advise on making these adjustments and what I can do to get it to fire the ball out more reliably.

Cheers

Pete

Back
Top Bottom