What's new

Expired Stumblor Pinball - Latest Product Updates

Expired Due to no activity
It's been raised a few times, but would make the board unwieldy, expensive, and would mix the concerns.

Certainly not something on my radar atm ;-)

It defo does!

Davey, can you throw that in with my order? I love it!

It defo does!

Thanks, that's great. Are you still doing these screen kits? I would be interested in a couple of months

Quite a long wait atm mate (4-5 months), but I do have you on the list already for a FT. I can either swap that one for a LOTR, or put you down again for later?
If it's a 5 month wait that's perfect could you perhaps put me down on the list for a LOTR one please? Happy to wait longer closer to Christmas I can get my mum to buy it 'lol"

"Mode aware" is something I've been talking about a lot lately. What does it mean? It's the idea that a mod understands what is happening in the game and responds accordingly. For me, the benefit of this functionality is pretty self evident - more immersive mods that heighten the pinball experience. Pretty lofty, but there it is.

You may have seen my announcement a few months ago of the "Pinpoint" - a mod that sits in the backbox, listens to sound events and triggers actions. This week, I've ported that functionality into my ubiquitous Lollypops board, connected it up to a Pin2DMD, and setup some watchers on the DMD 'scene' events to change the patterns on some speaker lights.

Watch the video for a full explanation of how I've done it, and what it means for the future of developing mode aware mods.

Last edited:
It's wonderful Davey and who'd have ever thought that the phrase "hexadecimal 8 byte code" even existed never mind sounded arousing.

Back
Top Bottom