What's new

Trade STTNG for System 11 Games

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi Group

Now then! I've been in the hobby a few years now and have owned a few pins over this time. I've tried everything from EMs to pinball2000 and most in-between.
Ive now come to the conclusion that System 11 games is where my heart is. Don't get me wrong i love DMD games but for my level and enjoyment, nothing compares to system 11 fun. I've owned BOP, WW, SOF and currently have ES. But I'd have them all again!

So I'm thinking I might offer up my STTNG to trade for a system 11 game. Preferably a FH, Taxi or Diner but anything considered. The STTNG is a nice example and the shop log pics were on the old forum, not sure if they made the move to here though.

This is a reluctant move as I paid a lot for the STTNG and I'll certainly make a loss!! It has a new DMD and brand new backbox decals ready to be installed. Together with ss plastics and a few other bits. All 3 flippers have new coils and mechs. Signed translite by SR. Everything got stripped and cleaned, including the subway.

As I say it's reluctant and the deal would have to be right. I'm not gonna accept your bad cats and a £100!!!!!!!!

I also have a Big Hurt I'm looking to move on if anyone's interested let me know.

Please PM or email me with any offers. I'm located in Ipswich by the way.

Oh and if you're willing to do the leg work I'll see you right. I've done far too much driving around the country lately, I'm over it for the time being :)

Peace out

Gaz

Can i be a pain in the ass and ask what tables are system 11?

Of course:)
its a period of Williams/ Bally games between about 1987 and 1991. Including Funhouse, whirlwind etc.. Non DMD old fashioned alphanumeric displays.

And rather alarmingly a diner has just sold on eBay for in excess of £1200!!!!!!! Holy crap.

Of course:)
its a period of Williams/ Bally games between about 1987 and 1991. Including Funhouse, whirlwind etc.. Non DMD old fashioned alphanumeric displays.

Ta man, i searched for it in IPBD lol, i'm sure you'll get a fair few offers :).
I do fancy a bash of an older style pin having only played DMD ones.

Funhouse is an awesome game. I hate clowns yet still really enjoy playing it at NLP, I know I didn't even start to understand the full game but likes the flow of it.
One will be mine, oh yes, one will be mine.

Good luck with your search. :D

Got to love the sys 11's, some great games :rockon: I'll be the pedant that says Funhouse isn't sys 11, it's WPC :banplease:

Thinking about it, system 11 games have some of the best music in all of pinball....Space Station, Swords of Fury and Black Knight 2000 to name a few :D

Space Station Best music from a 80's pinball.
Also EATPM is on of the most fun machines I have played. Need to pick one up again, its been to long without one.

Space Station Best music from a 80's pinball.
Also EATPM is on of the most fun machines I have played. Need to pick one up again, its been to long without one.
talk to TV's Will Barber asap then, he's already selling his that he got 2 weeks ago and was talking about ebaying it

James Greenhaughs (sp?) excellent Sys 11 site is still up and well worth a look. In fact when I first got sucked into this madness it was one of the first places I learned about some of the obscurer Sys 11 titles :D

http://www.system11.org/

Awesome site and some fantastic games on there......was really tempted on that Diner on ebay...!!

I doubt it as its probably the Big Hurt that Will owned for approx 2 weeks ...seriously :biggrin1: ......do you see a trend here :eyebrows: ..... Fraaaank Thomas...Frank THOMAS .....FRANK Thommmmmmmmas

Ha ha, yeah, I'm getting the picture.

talk to TV's Will Barber asap then, he's already selling his that he got 2 weeks ago and was talking about buying it
Thats sound like the Will we all know and love.
Problem is I am at overflow with machines at the moment so another one is a no no. May be next year when things are a little less hectic

Thats sound like the Will we all know and love.
Problem is I am at overflow with machines at the moment so another one is a no no. May be next year when things are a little less hectic

Get that garage bigger man :eyebrows:

Back
Top Bottom