What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Wh2O Vacation Jackpot / tilt bug ??

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
So last night my bro in law was on the verge of Vacation Jackpot .... he needed to start the multiball, this was his 3rd multi so by this point its tougher to do.

On a frantic ball he was really fighting to not lose the ball, shaking table around a bit ..... he then finally slams the ball into NO Way Out to initiate the Vacation Jackpot .....but disaster ...as he does the game TILTs out ....:rofl::rofl: Oh how I laughed.

Here's the weird bit .... the game just locked up with TILT flashing. We left it several minutes. Steadied the tilt bob. Nothing.

When I power cycled it , the last game score seemed to show that the VJ had been added.

I doubt anyone has seen this to confirm, as it's not something thats gonna happen very often :rolleyes: I'm running the home ROM. LH6 I think.

Has anyone ever had a TILT on WH2O that has just locked the game up though ??...regardless of Vacation Jackpot.

No sympathy from me. ;)

But seriously, I’ve had a few strange issues on LH6 home rom, normally when I’m on the verge of VJ. After wet Willy’s stage one has been achieved. It’s locked up on me and the sounds gone all weird. Power cycle sorts it but frickin annoying

No sympathy from me. ;)

But seriously, I’ve had a few strange issues on LH6 home rom, normally when I’m on the verge of VJ. After wet Willy’s stage one has been achieved. It’s locked up on me and the sounds gone all weird. Power cycle sorts it but frickin annoying
Interesting.....I might investigate further, try and replicate it, though I suspect the timing of the Tilt/No Way Out activation is critical

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom