What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Strange Science £1500

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
Selling my Strange Science bought from member on forum.
Original thread below.

Comes with playfield protector not yet installed and set of Cliffy's also not installed.
Has small dent / transport damage on the left side of the cabinet .
PM me if you want pictures.

Originally going to be a project but I really dont have the time to start.
Will need new side rails as these have been sprayed and have rust spots and scratches where paint has been rubbed off.

All working .

Price with replacement set of new center and rear left ramps £1500

Have Martin coming here to deliver soon.

Last edited:
I’d really be into this if you were local so I could view and collect in person.. I think wales is just too far
Great machine and price so someone needs to snap this up!

I’d really be into this if you were local so I could view and collect in person.. I think wales is just too far
Does Martin not venture into Wales?

I drove not that long ago to pick up a Future Spa with my wife and dog that was just up the road from you, it was worth it in the end.
I said I would get fish and chips while there but we ended up with a petrol station sandwich as just wanted to get back😂

I would just get Martin if you fancy it, he don’t come my way😞

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom