What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky balls

Had this a couple of times
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170114_668582b653a322ac53771785a0cd1201.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think those plastics are the wrong way round. This is something I read on pinside. Apparently someone was putting the playfields together wrong.

I don't know if that's true, but I do know that if you swap top and bottom plastics then: the Well Walker fits the plastics better, the top plastic follows the curve of the bumper, and Well Walker has much more travel backwards when he's bashed.

Last edited:
It does it so often I was going to cut a hole in the glass. :)
Perhaps the controversial big flipper in situ on the upper pf not helping - I'm running on small flipper still here which is next to useless.

Btw, I note that Vector is 35 years old since first manufacture this month, so take care of the old boy it looks a nice one :clap:

Perhaps the controversial big flipper in situ on the upper pf not helping - I'm running on small flipper still here which is next to useless.

Btw, I note that Vector is 35 years old since first manufacture this month, so take care of the old boy it looks a nice one :clap:
I don't have it anymore mate. Kev is the proud owner of that beauty now.

Back
Top Bottom