What's new

Wanted Stern Whitestar CPU Board - RBION

MartinY

Registered
Hiya

I picked up Martin's RBION - any chance that anyone has a spare Whitestar CPU board - 520-5300-00? If not I'll pick one up from Phil.

Cheers!

pinball palace sell new white star cpus for 250 but check it fits your machine as there are a few different types plus you will need the pal chip and game rom

Not many people with a spare Whitestar board I'm afraid - the original revisions especially, although the audio-chip-emulation revisions are also undersupplied. Rare as rocking-horse refuse, comparatively speaking.

If you can find anyone prepared to part with one you're absolutely looking at 400 minimum for a working one. Less than that and you should assume it has real problems.

Last edited:
pinball palace sell new white star cpus for 250 but check it fits your machine as there are a few different types plus you will need the pal chip and game rom

you need a whitestar modified one for rbion I think. The rottendog ones are the std one

DB4BC553-53BA-4518-926B-05E06C815694.jpeg

Nice, thin traces going underneath chips and sockets, all directly below the batteries.

Trust me on this one - it's a really ****ty repair to have to do

Back
Top Bottom